Residents can enjoy an evening of dining and dancing in celebration of Victoria’s 200th birthday at the Bicentennial Ball presented by Prosperity Bank.
The event will be April 13 at the Victoria Community Center. Guests aged 11 and up are welcome.
The celebration will feature live entertainment by special guests including Victoria ISD students and Mariachi Nuevo Victoria. Proceeds will benefit Keep Victoria Beautiful and future bicentennial events.
Tickets are $125 per person. To purchase tickets, visit www.victoriatx200.com.
Special thanks to our sponsors
The following sponsors have pledged their support for the Bicentennial Ball:
Empresario level (title sponsor)
- J. Lynn and Jeff Bauknight
- Caterpillar Victoria
- The Wence & Tillie Kruse de Leon Family
- Frost Banking Investments Insurance
- The Pet Resort on Main and Main Street Animal Hospital
- Mac Haik Victoria
- Mint & Vine
- Brenda Tally and Vanessa Heinold
- The University of Houston-Victoria
- Amanda Rocha Urbano
- DE Web Works
- Citizens Medical Center
- Woolson Real Estate
- Lauger Companies (band)
- Atzenhoffer (bar)
- Speedy Stop Spirits (bar)
- VCS Companies (sponsor gift)
To become a sponsor or underwriter, and to learn more about the Bicentennial Ball and other bicentennial plans, visit www.victoriatx200.com.