Residents still have time to purchase tickets for an evening of dining and dancing in celebration of Victoria’s 200th birthday at the Bicentennial Ball presented by Prosperity Bank.
The event will be April 13 at the Victoria Community Center. Guests aged 11 and up are welcome.
Tickets are $125 per person. About two-thirds of the available tickets have been sold since ticket sales opened Jan. 2. To purchase tickets, visit www.victoriatx.gov/registration.
Special thanks to our new sponsors
The following new sponsors have pledged their support for the Bicentennial Ball since ticket sales opened:
- Mac Haik Victoria
- Victoria County
- John Foester
- Podiatry Associates of Victoria
- Wendt Services
- Hope of South Texas
- The Patricio and Paz Gonzalez DeLeon & the Jim and Stella Rendon DeLeon families
- The Octavio Paz and M. Amelia Herrera de Leon, Jr. family
- Capital Title of Texas
- Clark Construction of Texas, Inc. (bar)
- Del Papa Distributing (bar)
- Port of Victoria (entertainment)
- Victoria Radioworks (entertainment)
- CivilCorp (dessert AND hors d’oeuvres)
- Wells Fargo Advisors (photography)
To view the full list of sponsors and underwriters, and to become a sponsor or underwriter, visit www.victoriatx200.com.
More bicentennial events
The City is partnering with local organizations to offer community events throughout the bicentennial year. A calendar of these events is available at www.victoriatx200.com.
Organizations that are celebrating a milestone anniversary in 2024, or whose events highlight and promote the history of Victoria, are encouraged to reach out to the city to have their events designated as partnered bicentennial events.
For more information, contact Convention & Visitors Bureau Director Joel Novosad at 361-485-3117 or firstname.lastname@example.org.