How do I report a dog bite or attack?

Victoria County Animal Control responds to incidents regarding dog bites or viscious animals.  

During business hours:

To report an incident, you may contact Victoria County Animal Control at (361) 578-3564 during their operating hours which are Monday-Thursday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm. 

After hours:

If you are reporting an incident after hours, on weekends, or holidays, you may contact the Victoria Police Department for incidents occuring within city limits at (361) 573-3221 or the Victoria County Sheriff’s Office for incidents outside of city limits at (361) 575-0651.

Show All Answers

1. What are my options if I am issued a citation?
2. Where can I find laws for Animal violations?
3. How do I report a dog bite or attack?
4. What happens if I received a citation and I am not the owner of the pet or animal?
5. What all can animal control respond to?
6. How will I be notified if I am issued a citation?
7. Where do I get a copy of a Police Report from a dog bite or incident that occurred within city limits?
8. Who does Animal Control report to?
9. I contacted Victoria County Animal Control and they are not able to issue a citation. What are my other options?