Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
ON JUNE 26, 2020 GOVERNOR GREG ABBOTT ISSUED AN EXECUTIVE ORDER, WHICH INCLUDED A PROHIBITION OF ALL OUTDOOR GATHERINGS OF MORE THAN 10 PEOPLE UNLESS THE MAYOR OF THE CITY IN WHICH THE GATHERING IS HELD, OR THE COUNTY JUDGE IN THE CASE OF A GATHERING IN AN UNINCORPORATED AREA, APPROVES OF THE GATHERING.
THIS FORM IS DESIGNED TO FACILITATE THE REQUEST FOR APPROVAL OF OUTDOOR EVENTS WITH AN ANTICIPATED ATTENDANCE IN EXCESS OF 10 PEOPLE AND TO ENSURE THAT NECESSARY SAFETY MEASURES ARE TAKEN TO PROTECT THE PUBLIC HEALTH AND SAFETY.
1. Any Services listed by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security's Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) in its Guidance on the Essential Critical Infrastructure Workforce, Version 3.1 or any subsequent version;
2. religious services, including those conducted in churches, congregations, and houses of worship;
3.local government operations, including county and municipal government operations relating to licensing (including marriage licenses), permitting, recordation, and document-filing services, as determined by the local government;
4. child-care services;
5. youth camps, including but not limited to those defined as such under Chapter 141 of the Texas Health and Safety Code, and including all summer camps and other daytime and overnight camps for youths;
6. recreational sports programs for youths and adults;
7. professional, collegiate, or similar sporting events;
8. swimming pools;
9. water parks;
10. museums and libraries;
11. zoos, aquariums, natural caverns, and similar facilities;
12. rodeos and equestrian events;
13. Amusement parks
1. Outdoor weddings
3. Outdoor house gatherings (ex: BBQ's, birthday parties)
5. Car shows
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field