The Victoria Parks & Recreation Department offers various athletic leagues throughout the year. Below is more information on each specific league.
- Teams can register by going to victoriatx.gov/registration.
- Faxing or emailing the completed registration form to 361-485-3212 or firstname.lastname@example.org, then calling in payment to 361-485-3200. We can only accept phone payment if we have the registration form first.
- Stopping by our office at 532 McCright Dr (across from the Children’s Park) to fill out the registration form and pay.
Punt Pass & Kick USA Event September 18th:
- Adult Cornhole
- Adult Kickball
- Adult Sand Volleyball
- Adult Softball
- Punt, Pass, & Kick USA Event
Coming Winter 2021-2022:
- Adult Basketball
- Adult Softball/Kickball League Umpires
- Adult Flag Football Referee
- Adult Soccer Referee
- Brush Country Softball & Baseball Tournaments
- Cowart Sports Events Softball Tournaments
- Explore Victoria
Free Agent List:
Contact the Parks and Recreation office (361-485-3200) to be added to the free agent list for the sport(s) you are wanting to participate in. We will ask for your name, phone number, email address, sport(s) interested in, and preferred position(s). This information will be sent out to teams once the league's registration is complete. If a team manager is interested in adding players from the free agent list, they will reach out to you directly.
*Being on the free agent list does not guarantee you a spot on a team once the season starts.*
Victoria Parks & Recreation allocates, prepares, and maintains competitive game fields used by local sports organizations and coordinates their schedules to ensure they are used to maximum efficiency. All field reservations are managed by the City of Victoria.
Specific questions regarding leagues and sports ran by these organizations can be answered by contacting each organization directly.