Rooms Available to Reserve
Meeting rooms A, B, C, and the computer lab may be reserved for use by groups engaged in educational or cultural activities.
For room details and options Reserve a Meeting Room Here
- The meeting rooms and computer lab in the VPL are available free to all non-profit groups engaged in educational or cultural activities.
- All activities held in these rooms must be free and open to the public.
- No admission fee or donation may be required or solicited from those attending meetings in the library.
- The sale of an author’s books during a book signing event is allowed.
- Library sponsored events for the purpose of raising funds for the library are allowed.
- Library sponsored programs and training receive first priority and city or library needs may preempt any scheduled event. If changes or cancellations are necessary, the library will provide as much notice as possible.
- Meetings will not be scheduled before or after library hours.
- No member of the organization may enter the library before it officially opens, and all participants must leave by the time the library closes.
- Groups needing setup time for their meeting should allow for it in their reservation.
- Meeting room is not available for private parties such as birthday parties, showers or family reunions.
- Use of the meeting rooms do not constitute endorsement by the library or City of Victoria of the points of view expressed by the group.
- Meeting of individuals under the age of 18 years must have an adult sponsor present.
- Smoking is not permitted in the library.
- Alcoholic beverages are not permitted on library property except when approved by the library in conjunction with an event organized by the library.
- The individual or group as a whole who make the reservation will be responsible for any damages to the rooms, carpet, equipment, or furniture.